SolveArea COPYRIGHT POLICY
SolveArea respects the intellectual property rights of others. Regardless what is stated below, SolveArea requires all users of SolveArea services to fully comply with all state laws including copyright laws of the Netherlands. SolveArea prohibits its users to upload, post or otherwise transmit on the SovleArea Services any materials violating intellectual property rights of the others. SolveArea reserves the right to remove or disable access to the material referred as infringing and in case of repeat infringements to terminate the accounts of the infringers in accordance with the Copyright Act 1912 (Netherlands).
A. NOTIFICATION OF INFRINGEMENT
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your copyrights are being infringed by any content accessible on SolveArea Services, then you may submit a notification of infringement with the following information in writing:
1. A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may submit your Notification of Infringement by sending it to our e-mail at email@example.com
If you decide to send us a counter notice, the written form must be met which includes:
1. A physical signature of the subscriber.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake.
4. The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number.
You may submit your Counter-Notification of Infringement by sending it to our e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other feedbacks, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to SolveArea customer service through email@example.com